HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:31 pm

right.
Back to top Go down
EastSide

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:42 pm

left...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
freethrow

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:06 pm

This is absolutely hilarious. A team that no one expected to be doing well AT all is finally showing that they can beat some tough contenders and no one is willing to give them any POSITIVE comments for it? Instead someone wants to make a thread bashing CNBA and it's program. Grow up, this isnt what basketball is about. You dont see anyone making a thread bashing any other top 10 team...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EastSide

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:23 pm

You obviously have no idea what this thread is....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HS11-13

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:37 pm

I see they beat DRHS by 10 today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller24

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:14 pm

I really do not understand all the talk about CNBA. Have they ever won anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bballnb

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:57 pm

I think they are a brand new school! Also I think the game today against Dalhousie was at a neutral location.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bballguru

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Cudos to CNBA. I wasnt there to actually see but heard it was close for long. Did anyone get it taped?
Ps: I dont want to make excuses..but when Jared Paterson was sick with the "flu", thats what everyone said they lost the game by 30 for. Its to my understanding Dalhousie is deep on the injury list. Starting with a senior, a couple of juniors if I'm not mistaken. Not pinning it on them but next time dont make up silly excuses for why a team lost a game is all. Or else the Guru himself can honestly say the Only reason Dalhousie lost is because of their injured key players Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:16 pm

bballguru wrote:
Cudos to CNBA. I wasnt there to actually see but heard it was close for long. Did anyone get it taped?
Ps: I dont want to make excuses..but when Jared Paterson was sick with the "flu", thats what everyone said they lost the game by 30 for. Its to my understanding Dalhousie is deep on the injury list. Starting with a senior, a couple of juniors if I'm not mistaken. Not pinning it on them but next time dont make up silly excuses for why a team lost a game is all. Or else the Guru himself can honestly say the Only reason Dalhousie lost is because of their injured key players Wink

We might have a copy..it was ugly early lol, defensive battle, both teams shot about 10 percent first quarter lol broke open after that though, Dal led by 3 at half then CNA went on a run and held the lead the rest of the way, very good tough game, congrats to both teams on a hard fought game! I wish Dalhousie well the rest of the way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bballguru

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:34 am

Im fairly new to this site, only aware of postings on forums but I was curious if there is a place on here to post a video, perhaps games? That would be really cool! And yes I heard it was rough starting out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
highlightreel

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Dalhousie is not very good so we can stop talking about them and talk about the better teams in the AA league!!! Cnba will catch some teams so watch out!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts4

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:02 pm

lol now we are bashing dalhousie on the CNBA thread? that's low... i do believe they played AAA last year, correct? so i cant imagine them being that bad if they could compete in AAA last year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Today at 7:15 am

Back to top Go down

CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2