HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

REB 2009 Sr Boys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hoops Ref

PostSubject: Re: REB 2009 Sr Boys   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Congratulations to Rick Stanley and the Jasper Place Rebels for winning the Public League Championship and going undefeated in league play at 12-0!

JP easily beat Spruce Grove in the Quarter Final 101-66. They then beat Harry Ainlay 110-92 in the Semi Final, and then layed a giant smack on Ross Sheppard in the Final 82-52. Great job.....and good luck at Provincials.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
High Flyer

PostSubject: Re: REB 2009 Sr Boys   Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Hey where's that D Park guy with his insightful comments about how terrible Jasper Place is etc.? Maybe he was doing what he normally does and "not attend" any actual games and see for himself before making stupid comments. I was disappointed to come on here and not see any new comments from him. I was thirsty for his basketball knowledge, and was looking to take a drink from the deep fountain that is his knowledge pool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
canuck

PostSubject: DPark???   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:01 pm

High Flyer wrote:
Hey where's that D Park guy with his insightful comments about how terrible Jasper Place is etc.? Maybe he was doing what he normally does and "not attend" any actual games and see for himself before making stupid comments. I was disappointed to come on here and not see any new comments from him. I was thirsty for his basketball knowledge, and was looking to take a drink from the deep fountain that is his knowledge pool.

Well said lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REB 2009 Sr Boys   Today at 3:15 am

Back to top Go down

REB 2009 Sr Boys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3