HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

AA Boys and Girls Rankings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Jaxxson

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:26 pm

bballnb wrote:
Really outside Sugarloaf put the rest in a hat and draw them out because I think they are all that close.

I agree with this statement it seems to me that Sugarloaf is still the top contender and after that anything is possible for any of the remainder teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bballnb

PostSubject: Question!   Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:07 pm

I was looking at the Basketballnb.com website and they have on there that Dal have 4 conference losses is this correct? I am assuming Sugarloaf beat them twice and CNBA once where is the 4th loss from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:31 pm

bballnb wrote:
I was looking at the Basketballnb.com website and they have on there that Dal have 4 conference losses is this correct? I am assuming Sugarloaf beat them twice and CNBA once where is the 4th loss from?

They have 3 losses. That was an error. All fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
Maripac30

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:52 pm

EastSide wrote:
They moved up like 2 spots...They are not jumping suddenly to a top 3 team. They moved ahead of teams they beat. When Boas move CNBA up he moved them up ahead teams they have never face before.
Teams they beat??? You sure about that. I haven't seen any scores from them playing Campobello, Dalhousie, or Grand Manan. The only team below them they beat is Caledonia and they split with them.
You sure this is different????

Coachmac I have no problem with your rankings, I don't put much stock in them cause think they are almost impossible to do. It's hypocrites I have a problem with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Maripac30 wrote:
EastSide wrote:
They moved up like 2 spots...They are not jumping suddenly to a top 3 team. They moved ahead of teams they beat. When Boas move CNBA up he moved them up ahead teams they have never face before.
Teams they beat??? You sure about that. I haven't seen any scores from them playing Campobello, Dalhousie, or Grand Manan. The only team below them they beat is Caledonia and they split with them.
You sure this is different????

Coachmac I have no problem with your rankings, I don't put much stock in them cause think they are almost impossible to do. It's hypocrites I have a problem with

I agree, Maripac. I just do them to have a little fun. I also try and be as impartial as one can be when their own school is involved.
Back to top Go down
highlightreel

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:46 pm

the teams from the east have no chance there big measuring stick is cnba which has improved but are looking in from the outside. Dalhousie played campebello and belielle not sure of the spelling on that one lolol stanley all those teams with there bench playing most of the games they didn't show up to play from what i can see in there second game against Cnba they should have beaten them again by 20 or more. All this talk about these east teams is unrealistic. Dal and mcadam took Cnba lightly that is what happens now they have a false sense of hope and the teams that came close to them have that same false hope. your top teams are campbellton, devon park, harvey Dalhousie, Mcadam, and cnba the rest doesn't matter they will play for the rest of the spots. Dal needs to show up if they don't they are easy to beat but when they do show up your in for a battle. Most likely going to be a Campbellton Devon park harbour station game unless harvey or dalhousie can get hot in the playoffs and this is as real as it's going to be fellas like it or not lolololol maybe mcadam might surprise as well as dal or harvey but that is the extent of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EastSide

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:17 pm

highlightreel wrote:
the teams from the east have no chance there big measuring stick is cnba which has improved but are looking in from the outside. Dalhousie played campebello and belielle not sure of the spelling on that one lolol stanley all those teams with there bench playing most of the games they didn't show up to play from what i can see in there second game against Cnba they should have beaten them again by 20 or more. All this talk about these east teams is unrealistic. Dal and mcadam took Cnba lightly that is what happens now they have a false sense of hope and the teams that came close to them have that same false hope. your top teams are campbellton, devon park, harvey Dalhousie, Mcadam, and cnba the rest doesn't matter they will play for the rest of the spots. Dal needs to show up if they don't they are easy to beat but when they do show up your in for a battle. Most likely going to be a Campbellton Devon park harbour station game unless harvey or dalhousie can get hot in the playoffs and this is as real as it's going to be fellas like it or not lolololol maybe mcadam might surprise as well as dal or harvey but that is the extent of it.

Yeah Dal and McAdam took CNBA lightly...I'm sure they did. Dalhousie has a hard enough time beating CNBA, whom they have lost to..How are they a top five team? I do believe you are underestimating the east. I highly doubt you have ever seen (or payed attention) to any east basketball. The last few year JMA has been competing with and beating some of the top teams..that last 2 years in regionals they have given Sugarloaf a run for their money. No one is even saying they are a top 5 team. They are a top 10 team, like anyone else in the top ten are for sure a team to look out for in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bballnb

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:29 pm

I agree with eastside here. the best anyone can hope for is a seating where you do not have to play sugarloaf.
And I think some teams will do whatever it takes to make that happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts4

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:29 pm

i also agree with eastside.i think the northeast regionals can go either way when it comes to cnba, jma, dal and belleisle playing eachother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
highlightreel

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:04 pm

say what you want but it's the truth east people it's not going to happen maybe next year. Don't be upset when you have maybe one team that makes regionals lolahhaha then will be first out in regionals. Beleislle lol spelling is wrong again lol should not be mentioned because they are not very good so please stop. all these teams only have like one or one and a half good players not enough to compete with the better teams so get over it lololol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts4

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:07 pm

lol highlightreel i think you should get over yourself lol just sayin... its the truth so get over it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
highlightreel

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:15 pm

hahahah!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EastSide

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Highlight real whats your deal? You are in what grade 12? I'm assuming at Dal? You guys just lost to CNBA, whom JMA (from the east beat). Dal will most likely be the team not to make it past regionals. Maybe it's time to move on (and learn to type, do they not teach that in high school anymore)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:23 pm

I have to think Sugarloaf,JMA,Dal and CNBA are gonna be the teams to make it through, I think this is what'll happen...

1NSugarloaf 1EJMA
4EPetti 4NStanley

2NDalhousie 2ECaledonia
3E Belleisle 3NCNBA

Sugarloaf will beat Petti, JMA will have lil problem with Stanley,Dalhousie will beat Belleisle, I saw the game earlier this yr between these 2,and CNBA will win a tight one with Caledonia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
highlightreel

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:15 am

east side or west side lol you have no idea what your talking about but keep the faith!!!! JMA ALL THE WAY loolol or Belleislle i think i got it this time lololool Time to get real EAST SIDElolololoolol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maripac30

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:28 am

Boas 98-02 wrote:
I have to think Sugarloaf,JMA,Dal and CNBA are gonna be the teams to make it through, I think this is what'll happen...

1NSugarloaf 1EJMA
4EPetti 4NStanley

2NDalhousie 2ECaledonia
3E Belleisle 3NCNBA

Sugarloaf will beat Petti, JMA will have lil problem with Stanley,Dalhousie will beat Belleisle, I saw the game earlier this yr between these 2,and CNBA will win a tight one with Caledonia.
Pretty much agree with this . I am just not sure the rankings are going to work out the way you have it. JMA may be the best team in the East right now but due their earlier losses they need help to get the 1 seed. I believe that Stanley has a game remaining with ECB and the point diff from the first game is only 5 or so. ECB could still take that 4th seed in the North. Either team will make a 1st round exit I would think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EastSide

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:35 am

highlightreel wrote:
east side or west side lol you have no idea what your talking about but keep the faith!!!! JMA ALL THE WAY loolol or Belleislle i think i got it this time lololool Time to get real EAST SIDElolololoolol

See you cannot back up an argument, so you continues with your horrible sentence structures. Stop trolling the forum and do us all a favor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
We talkin bout practice

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:44 pm

EastSide wrote:
highlightreel wrote:

See you cannot back up an argument, so you continues with your horrible sentence structures. Stop trolling the forum and do us all a favor.

Belleisle is the proper spelling, just to clear that issue up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:18 pm

One more thing that should be noted is C(NBA) can get to Tim's before the line up starts.
Back to top Go down
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:20 pm

scorekeep wrote:
One more thing that should be noted is C(NBA) can get to Tim's before the line up starts.

???????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac

PostSubject: AA Girls Unofficial Rankings - Week Ending Jan. 16   Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:30 pm

This weeks AA Girls rankings are here.
Back to top Go down
Defensewinsgames

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Coachmac wrote:

Agree with these for the most part. I think Harvey should be up ahead of SV and Cal. They are either 4 or 5. They have play RNS and GM close and have improved alot lately. Not sure about JMA... heard they barely beat SV and then lost bad to them. Don't know who would fit in ahead of them though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
39forever

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Defensewinsgames wrote:
Coachmac wrote:

Agree with these for the most part. I think Harvey should be up ahead of SV and Cal. They are either 4 or 5. They have play RNS and GM close and have improved alot lately. Not sure about JMA... heard they barely beat SV and then lost bad to them. Don't know who would fit in ahead of them though.

I agree, I believe Harvey is #4 just behind RNS. They had some poor results early in the season but are really picking it up now. When the regional tournament comes around, the top 4 will be TV, GM, RNS and Harvey. South will be strongly represented at the provincial tournys the next weekend. Both Harbour Station participants will come out of that regional tournament.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Defensewinsgames wrote:
Coachmac wrote:

Not sure what? That we would be 10th? I thought there might be disagreement, I can honestly say I didn't think it would be on that.....lol.
Back to top Go down
Defensewinsgames

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Coachmac wrote:
Defensewinsgames wrote:
Coachmac wrote:

Not sure what? That we would be 10th? I thought there might be disagreement, I can honestly say I didn't think it would be on that.....lol.

Yes... I did not know if they were worthy of being in the top 10 but I could not think of any other teams so I guess it is fine. I have not seen your team play but have heard that you play great defence but struggle offensively. You seem to be up and down alot this year. I saw your score against Petty in GM and then you league games seem close same thing against SV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AA Boys and Girls Rankings   Today at 9:07 am

Back to top Go down

AA Boys and Girls Rankings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next