HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Best teams so far?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gobirds

PostSubject: Best teams so far?   Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Getting close to the halfway point of the season. Who do you think are the top teams so far?

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
And 1

PostSubject: Re: Best teams so far?   Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:32 pm

gobirds wrote:
Getting close to the halfway point of the season. Who do you think are the top teams so far?

Opinions?

I think the rankings are very close. With whar ive seen here are my thoughts :

1) Palmer - Very impressive this last weekend. Down by 15 to Fox didnt panic.

2) Kelowna - Goodwin plays last week i think they make # 1

3) South - there to cocky for there own good . could bite them in the end

4) Fox - kept close with South playing alot of 11"s with Macdonald out. Slater is just starting to realize how good he could be

5) College well coached and very deep but not alot of height

6) Tammy - havent seen them play but have heard alot of good things

7) Enver Creek - just going by what i have heard

Cool- Pitt - Starting to come into form
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachescorner

PostSubject: Re: Best teams so far?   Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:21 am

I agree with you And 1, South has so much potential but they get flustered and cocky way too fast. Palmer has a lot of chemistry as they always play on the same club team, and have been playing with each other since forever! They won a grade 9 provincial championship, who says they cant win a AAA banner! I haven't really soon Fox, but Tamanawis is a verry good, big team with shooters everywhere. Manny Dulay is a very talented guard and with the Sahotas + Rav they will be very tough.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidey

PostSubject: Re: Best teams so far?   Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:49 am

It's dumb that new kid gets to play on tamanawis when he came this year and with the in house recruiting there probably doing through athelite hes probably using another players or coaches address someone please check that out its cheating otherwise who knows what teams would look like after the first semester ends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foxball21

PostSubject: Re: Best teams so far?   Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:28 am

pitt meadows shud be very good come feb they always are a sleeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnwall2

PostSubject: Re: Best teams so far?   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:30 am

I think Pitt Meadows Fox and Palmer will be tough to beat once it gets down to play offs, all very solid teams with some experienced players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hoopster

PostSubject: Re: Best teams so far?   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:39 pm

johnwall2 wrote:
I think Pitt Meadows Fox and Palmer will be tough to beat once it gets down to play offs, all very solid teams with some experienced players.

I think that there will be 3 teams that stay in the top 5 all season, Palmer, South and KSS. I am not saying
they will win every game against any of the other ranked or unranked teams. There was a definite seperation of these 3 teams at the Legal Beagle and VC, Fox, Kits and Moaut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotblocker

PostSubject: Re: Best teams so far?   Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:01 pm

fox has had some injuries so far this season, they got off to a great start, keep them in the hunt for sure, pitt meadows is also very good, same with tamanawis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
And 1

PostSubject: Re: Best teams so far?   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:18 pm

hoopster wrote:
johnwall2 wrote:

I think that there will be 3 teams that stay in the top 5 all season, Palmer, South and KSS. I am not saying
they will win every game against any of the other ranked or unranked teams. There was a definite seperation of these 3 teams at the Legal Beagle and VC, Fox, Kits and Moaut.

Dont under estimate Fox..they have been playing without Macdonald and have done well. There win against St. Georges was huge for the whole team and showed their depth. i hope they get a chance to play VC this weekend as i feel their a step up on them and would have them as a solid # 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotblocker

PostSubject: Re: Best teams so far?   Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:01 am

ya i think they are a sleeper when it comes to the emerald tourny this week as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best teams so far?   Today at 10:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Best teams so far?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1