HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
coach.carter

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Last edited by coach.carter on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:16 pm

mcmath is too high, pitt should be higher. WRCA should be at the number 2 spot. otherwise well done rankings! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:43 pm

what about handsworth? Aren't they the reighning V and D champions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shake&Bake

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:56 pm

coach fabio wrote:
what about handsworth? Aren't they the reighning V and D champions?

Handsworth looked pretty bad in the NSJIT, they're probably not even top 20.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shake&Bake

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:01 pm

coach fabio wrote:
mcmath is too high, pitt should be higher. WRCA should be at the number 2 spot. otherwise well done rankings! Very Happy

Considering that McMath just beat Churchill I think they deserve a top 5 ranking. I agree Pitt and WRCA should be higher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach.carter

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:04 pm

coach fabio wrote:

I know that wrca is coming off a big rcmp tourny win but besides beating kits in september i don't think they have done much. For this reason I put them at 6.
Also I forgot about churchill, they should for sure be top in the top ten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachD

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Mcmath just beat Churchill in the seaquam tournament and have looked very strong as of late. I'm not sure why people are leaving mcmath out of their top ten
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True bball

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Best tournament of the year coming up, the pitt airshow. Teams like kits, vc, wj Mouat wrca and of course Pitt. Should answer a lot of questions in the rankings. And I agree Mcmath deserves to be mentioned, but maybe at the 6 or 7 spot. One win shouldn't make you jump up in the rankings so jerasticly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach.carter

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:31 am

True bball wrote:
Best tournament of the year coming up, the pitt airshow. Teams like kits, vc, wj Mouat wrca and of course Pitt. Should answer a lot of questions in the rankings. And I agree Mcmath deserves to be mentioned, but maybe at the 6 or 7 spot. One win shouldn't make you jump up in the rankings so jerasticly.

Kits also isnt deserving of the number 2 spot because they lost to burnette and claremont.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TightD

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:36 am

***jerasticly***

Are you kidding me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True bball

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 am

Moving up 7 spots is a little to much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bc coach

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 am

True bball wrote:

Considering they didnt have a full roster and still beat churchill is saying something. I dont think any teams from the 4th to 10th spot could beat them right now the way they are playing. Seven spots isn't much if to begin with they were a top five team but dropped only due to the drive classic results.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cbosh4

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:47 am

bc coach wrote:
True bball wrote:

Considering they didnt have a full roster and still beat churchill is saying something. I dont think any teams from the 4th to 10th spot could beat them right now the way they are playing. Seven spots isn't much if to begin with they were a top five team but dropped only due to the drive classic results.

I'm pretty sure churchill also did not have a full roster. (from what someone else said about nathan holz and marco wan not playing in the kits/churchill game)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:58 am

Nathan Holz is out until provincials, who won the seaquam tournament?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachD

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 pm

bc coach wrote:
True bball wrote:

Im pretty sure mcmath did not have their full roster at the drive tournament and mcmath just beat Churchill and won the seaquam tourney
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True bball

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:19 pm

So karn, when can we expect part 3 of your rankings to come out? Maybe it should wait until after the Pitt tournament.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vancity baller

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:19 pm

From what i remember Mcmath did have there full roster at the drive tourny and even if they didnt it's not like it would have mattered very much anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vancity baller

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:21 pm

True bball wrote:

I agree, Maybe 7 or 8 but thats the highest. just because you beat one team doesnt mean your good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:22 pm

1.VC
2. WRCA
3. Kits
4. Pitt
5. wj mouat
6. SMUS
7. Kelowna
8. Mcmath
9. Churchill
10. Burnett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bc coach

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:27 pm

coach fabio wrote:

1.VC
2. WRCA
3. Kits
4. Pitt
5. wj mouat
6. SMUS
7. Kelowna
8. Mcmath
9. Churchill
10. Burnett

Why on earth is burnette 10th and kits 3rd If burnette beat kits easily?! and in that case mcmath should be ahead of kits since they beat burnette and burnette beat kits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True bball

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:03 am

Well done rankings. Except for kits at 3, maybe drop them down to around 5 or 6 for the time being. But personally I think kits is a top 5 team, but their last couple loses Speak for themself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:55 am

bc coach the reason that I put Kits ahead of burnett is Kits beat them by 26, then they lost by 3. this is much lik Vc vs kelowna where vc wins by 20 plus and loses the next week, but we are all still ranking Vc nuber 1.

True ball, I do agree Kits should be lower i just don't know who else to put in front of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ball

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:27 pm

bc coach wrote:
coach fabio wrote:

1.VC
2. WRCA
3. Kits
4. Pitt
5. wj mouat
6. SMUS
7. Kelowna
8. Mcmath
9. Churchill
10. Burnett

Why on earth is burnette 10th and kits 3rd If burnette beat kits easily?! and in that case mcmath should be ahead of kits since they beat burnette and burnette beat kits

Well... the cavs beat boston by 10, and boston beat miami by 10, so shouldnt of cleveland beat miami? they got killed, by 30 i think. every top 10 team here in BC can beat eachother , just depends how well they play. btw i support neither of these schools
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm

good point, any top ten team can beat anybody, but it matters most in march!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bc coach

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:05 pm

coach fabio wrote:
bc coach the reason that I put Kits ahead of burnett is Kits beat them by 26, then they lost by 3. this is much lik Vc vs kelowna where vc wins by 20 plus and loses the next week, but we are all still ranking Vc nuber 1.

True ball, I do agree Kits should be lower i just don't know who else to put in front of them.

Oh i thought it was because you are a player on kits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2    Today at 5:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Drivebasketball.com Junior rankings pt 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next