HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Thoughts on Who's going to win the grade 9 provincals?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vancouverball2

PostSubject: Thoughts on Who's going to win the grade 9 provincals?   Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Anyone have any predictions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BCBaller24

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Who's going to win the grade 9 provincals?   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:54 pm

I think Moaut, Van college, Vedder, Mcmath are all really good teams that i think have the best chance, all these teams have alot of really good talent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BCBaller24

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Who's going to win the grade 9 provincals?   Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:32 pm

I think the top players for Moaut got to be Arshdeep Gill and Randy Bassi, for Van college it`s Will Latu which is a amazing post player and Adrian Yu and Matthew Chow is also a key players, for Mcmath it`s thaddeus Melacu, and veddar has a post player which I think is underrated in bc but im not sure what his name is. Alot of these players have played drive in the past so there well coached.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachD

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Who's going to win the grade 9 provincals?   Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:50 pm

vc is strong as well as mcmath
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Who's going to win the grade 9 provincals?   Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:18 pm

vc only beat kits by 2 yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Who's going to win the grade 9 provincals?   Today at 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Who's going to win the grade 9 provincals?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1