HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Score Entry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coachmac

PostSubject: Score Entry   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Just completed an update to the site to allow the public to enter scores. If the same game is entered multiple times, the program will determine the most common entry and post that score during the scheduled update. This way, we can get scores into the standings quicker so people will be able to see the results. If you know of any missing scores, please feel free to add them(please don't guess if you aren't sure of the date and score). If you have any feedback or upgrades you would like to see let me know. Enjoy!!

http://www.basketballnb.com/standings/score-entry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
Dug Sea

PostSubject: Re: Score Entry   Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Is there a deadline for reporting scores to the NBIAA? What are the penalties for failing to report scores, or exceeding the allowable limit? Seems like a lot of scores missing from both sites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maripac30

PostSubject: Re: Score Entry   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Dug Sea wrote:
Is there a deadline for reporting scores to the NBIAA? What are the penalties for failing to report scores, or exceeding the allowable limit? Seems like a lot of scores missing from both sites.
There is a form that has to be submitted by each team to the NBIAA by Feb 8th I believe. There is no rule that I am aware of that requires teams to input scores on the website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller24

PostSubject: Re: Score Entry   Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:15 am

There should be rule. It would help the rest of the province know what is going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach12

PostSubject: Re: Score Entry   Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:44 am

I totally agree...coaches shouldn't have to fill out the same "paperwork" 3 different ways.

Another thing that I think would really help to have our "stats" more accurate, is to not fill these things out when you play "exhibition" teams. I look @ this website(and others) that show Leo Hayes and other schools having lost 15 games and having played close to 40 games. If we're going to keep these stats they should be accurate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Score Entry   Today at 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Score Entry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1