HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Drive Grade 10 Future Stars Top 20 Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ballerforlife03

PostSubject: Re: Drive Grade 10 Future Stars Top 20 Game    Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:35 pm

jordan schmidt from MEI didnt make it? WOW i woudve thought he was a for sure! he plays senior as a gr 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BBfun

PostSubject: Re: Drive Grade 10 Future Stars Top 20 Game    Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Paul Getz didn't make it !?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JLivingston

PostSubject: Re: Drive Grade 10 Future Stars Top 20 Game    Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:42 pm

ballerforlife03 wrote:
jordan schmidt from MEI didnt make it? WOW i woudve thought he was a for sure! he plays senior as a gr 10
BBfun wrote:

rajiv over them, perhaps Karn flubbed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Drive Grade 10 Future Stars Top 20 Game    Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:06 pm

JLivingston wrote:
ballerforlife03 wrote:
BBfun wrote:

Without a doubt!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Scott

PostSubject: Re: Drive Grade 10 Future Stars Top 20 Game    Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:24 pm

I asked about Paul Getz and was told he was invited to the Top 20 game. Not sure he can attend due to other commitments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachm

PostSubject: Re: Drive Grade 10 Future Stars Top 20 Game    Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:57 pm

[quote="coach fabio"]
JLivingston wrote:
ballerforlife03 wrote:
BBfun wrote:

Obviously, rajiv only did well because the whole defense had to focus in on Andrew's offense. This guy would get destroyed without Andrew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachm

PostSubject: Re: Drive Grade 10 Future Stars Top 20 Game    Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:01 pm

coach fabio wrote:
How come Rajiv Dhaliwal and Matt Hampton make the teams and Gio Trasolini, Aaron Nand, Glen Morgan, Elijah Hillis-Gold, and Alex Akpo (just to name a few) don't make the cut even though they are clearly better?

How come guys like Jonathan Lau, Dejan Posavljak, GIno Pagbilao and Bafeh Sheriff got snubbed. Come on.

Jonathan Lau could be the solid main guy for any ranked team in the province, he just plays at Moscrop.
Dejan Posavljak and Gino were probably the unsung heros for Burnaby South
Bafeh Sheriff is someone you would want on your team. hands down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruce

PostSubject: Re: Drive Grade 10 Future Stars Top 20 Game    Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:24 am

[quote="Coachm"]
coach fabio wrote:
JLivingston wrote:
ballerforlife03 wrote:
BBfun wrote:

Obviously, rajiv only did well because the whole defense had to focus in on Andrew's offense. This guy would get destroyed without Andrew

Someone finally adresses what seems to be the elephant in the room in terms of mcmaths offense . But give rajiv credit the few occasions I saw them play he made big 3s and really helped Andrew by taking away the helpside defense . Maybe one dimensional but is a quality basketball player .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pistolpete

PostSubject: Re: Drive Grade 10 Future Stars Top 20 Game    Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Rajiv is a great kid and loves to play. While he may be limited physically right now, I project him to be a standout guard in college/university when he matures and puts some meat on those bones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerforlife03

PostSubject: Re: Drive Grade 10 Future Stars Top 20 Game    Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:17 am

I just think the selection couldnt been better, there was obviously some biast picks that couldnt been filled with actually all-star players,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drive Grade 10 Future Stars Top 20 Game    Today at 11:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Drive Grade 10 Future Stars Top 20 Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3