As the playoffs are set to start soon for all EOSSAA teams, what's everyone's take on the top 10 Senior Boys in EOSSAA
1. Smiths Falls (AA) a few tourney wins and 3 tourney finalist. Big wins against Hillcrest, St Matts and Louis Riel. good chance to get of OFSAA and maybe make some noise.
2a. Holy Cross (AAA) Kingston. Undefeated in league play but big game against Frontenac will determine who finishes 1st and without a loss...
2b. Frontenac (AAA) Kingston. same as Holy Cross. Tough defensive team
4. St Joes (AAA) Cornwall- big win vs Smiths Falls , tough team that shoots the 3. can compete against HC or Frontenac at EOSSAA
5. Ernestown (AA)- Good team out of Kingston but will be in a fight with Loyalist to represent Kingston at EOSSAA
6. Loyalist (AA)- Ofsaa qualifier in 2010. have been inconsistent at times this year but are tied with both Ernestown and Bayridge going into the last week of regular season. Game against Bayridge will give a clearer picture of the playoffs. PG Des is always ready to compete and could light it up at any time.
7a. BCI (AA) - behind South Grenville going into playoffs. Should be an interesting push to EOSSAA for both BCI and SG
7b. South Grenville (AA)- see above
9. Perth (AA)- always well coached, not the strong team they were in years past but still competitive.
10. Bayridge (AA)- wildcard from Kingston. physical team that could pull off some upsets in Kingston.