HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

BC's Best.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which zone will win the BCs this year?
Lower Mainland
40%
 40% [ 10 ]
Vancouver Island
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Fraser Valley
36%
 36% [ 9 ]
Okanagan
24%
 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Hoops-9

PostSubject: BC's Best.   Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Rank your top 10:

-TEAMS: who are the best defensive teams; best offensive teams; best overall teams??

-Coaches

-Players (2011, 2012 and even 2013 if you'd like): best overall players, best defenders, best scorers/offenders, most skilled (best shooters, ballhandlers, passers, playmakers), best "combos" (can be offensive or defensive or overall, just the combo of these players is really good - ie: Palmer's 4 gr. 12 starters), etc. (YOU CAN RANK THEM OVERALL OR DO ANY OR ALL OF THESE INDIVIDUAL LISTS)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nextgreatcoach

PostSubject: Re: BC's Best.   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:30 am

Last edited by nextgreatcoach on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shotblocker

PostSubject: Re: BC's Best.   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:53 am

^^^^^ wtf is this idiot saying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidey

PostSubject: Re: BC's Best.   Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:34 am

nextgreatcoach wrote:
Warren Liang from Tupper in any spot from 3-5. Manroop Clair's probably one of the best guards in BC as well as Mitch and Mitch. Coaching maybe Aman Heran?

sorry but a HAHA is in order Aman Heran doesn't coach high school basketball anymore the coach for the tamanawis wildcats is Surinder Grewal ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachescorner

PostSubject: Re: BC's Best.   Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:59 am

Best overall player I think would be Malcolm Williams. When I've seen him play he showed an abundance of skill. As for best offensive, I think Manroop Claire can score at will. His 1 on 1 skills are terrific and he can create his own shot easily. As for best defensive players, Nakai Luyken is my top pick because he is so freakishly athletic and has a big body to cut people off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bball_6319

PostSubject: Re: BC's Best.   Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Disagree with Nakai being the top defensive player. He gives up too easily and pouts. My vote goes to Ater Degal for top defensive player
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachescorner

PostSubject: Re: BC's Best.   Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:11 pm

I believe Ater is the best on ball defender but overall he doesnt have the athleticism Nakai has off the helpside and such. When I have seen him play, Nakai played stellar defense on Eli Mara and he had a lot of helpside swats. But I've only seen Nakai play 3-4 times so I cant say that he gives up or what not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoops-9

PostSubject: Re: BC's Best.   Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Which teams from the Valley would win the BCs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baller106

PostSubject: Re: BC's Best.   Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:27 pm

what has mitch knippleberg done to make him good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BallIsLifeDelta

PostSubject: Re: BC's Best.   Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Theres this point guard I saw playing on Panorama Ridge # 23 from Surrey names like Akoom or something hes the dude with the turban, by far the best shooter I have seen in BC this year saw him put in atleast 40 against North Delta and then against Delta Secondary kid had like 20 points in the first quarter, from what I saw he is probably one of the best scorers in the province his team is horrible though both games I watched this kid kept them in it till the teams just doubled up on him and clearly nobody on the team knows what basketball is, Wondering if anyone here knows who this kid is!!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BC's Best.   Today at 1:00 am

Back to top Go down

BC's Best.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HoopLife Forums :: High School :: British Columbia :: BC Seniors-
Jump to: