HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 JV provincials

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EastSide



Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: JV provincials   Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:12 pm

So far... Southern Vic and Sugarloaf are both moving to the semis.

Currently Harvey and DPHS and later JMA and GM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EastSide



Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Harvey with a win of DP...Next up JMA and GM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee



Posts : 271
Join date : 2010-12-10

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:47 pm

EastSide wrote:
Harvey with a win of DP...Next up JMA and GM.

Grand Manan over JMA !!!!!!!!!! HArvey plays GM tomorrow!!!!!

Still up for that hotdog Eastside??????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller24



Posts : 180
Join date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:23 pm

SV over everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maripac30



Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:33 am

BeeBall4Lifee wrote:
EastSide wrote:
Harvey with a win of DP...Next up JMA and GM.

Grand Manan over JMA !!!!!!!!!! HArvey plays GM tomorrow!!!!!

Still up for that hotdog Eastside??????
You might need to buy him a couple. Eastside had a bad day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac



Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : Moncton, NB

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:20 am

Maripac30 wrote:
BeeBall4Lifee wrote:
EastSide wrote:
Harvey with a win of DP...Next up JMA and GM.

Grand Manan over JMA !!!!!!!!!! HArvey plays GM tomorrow!!!!!

Still up for that hotdog Eastside??????
You might need to buy him a couple. Eastside had a bad day

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
EastSide



Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:35 am

It was a good game. .

seriously beballforlife, i don't know what your issue is. Maybe you should stop trolling me so much. It seems pretty pathetic that you made an account just to follow my posts around and try and give me your uncooked hot dogs.

CoachMac, I don't know why you find it amusing. Your team lost, and you kicked off a starter a few days before regionals. I'd honestly like you know what's amusing about any of it? And am curious to what the girl did that was so bad to kick her off the team?


Last edited by EastSide on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac



Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : Moncton, NB

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:44 am

EastSide wrote:
It was a good game. GM came out and wanted it more.

seriously beballforlife, i don't know what your issue is. Maybe you should stop trolling me so much. It seems pretty pathetic that you made an account just to follow my posts around and try and give me your uncooked hot dogs.

CoachMac, I don't know why you find it amusing. Your team lost, and you kicked off a starter a few days before regionals. I'd honestly like you know what's amusing about any of it? And am curious to what the girl did that was so bad to kick her off the team?

I'm sorry you don't have a sense of humour, Dustin. That isn't my fault. You come on here making your claims like some expert and then people disagree and you get all offended. All you do is put a big bullseye on the back of all the JMA teams. You did it when you were playing and you still continue to do it.

Regarding the player you claim was kicked off the team, you may want to check your facts. That will be my only comment on that. I don't discuss my individual players on a public forum.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
Coachmac



Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : Moncton, NB

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:53 am

EastSide wrote:
It was a good game. GM came out and wanted it more.

seriously beballforlife, i don't know what your issue is. Maybe you should stop trolling me so much. It seems pretty pathetic that you made an account just to follow my posts around and try and give me your uncooked hot dogs.

CoachMac, I don't know why you find it amusing. Your team lost, and you kicked off a starter a few days before regionals. I'd honestly like you know what's amusing about any of it? And am curious to what the girl did that was so bad to kick her off the team?

"and wanted it more" that is one of the most overused phrases in sports. It was a one point game.

If wanting it more was all it took to win a championship, we would be at Harbour Station in two weeks. No one wanted it more than my girls yesterday. One of them was helped off the court 4 times and wouldn't have even been playing if it wasn't for the fact it was her last game. You can't tell me the JMA boys and JV boys didn't want it enough either. Seriously, I don't get truly offended often, but don't ever question how bad one of my teams wants to win. You owe an apology to all three of the JMA teams and especially the JV team. I hope know you well enough that you will at least do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
EastSide



Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 am

I'll pretend to be this Dustin guy, because you seem to continue to believe I am him. (which I am not)

I think I have complimented many teams on this forum before, yes I have complimented JMA as well. I have gave them credit were credit is due. I said I think a team will win. What's wrong with that? You make you prediction of week, does that make you an expert? Exact same thing, I have even argued saying JMA was ranked to high points. And sorry, I stood up for your team when a guy posted that they weren't good. All you asked him about was fishing? I don't get offensive, if you go through my posts you will find me more or less commenting on teams.

Check my facts? It was posted a few days ago on this very forum. I think you should also reconsider making false claims against me because you seem to have a vendetta against someone else.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EastSide



Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 am

Coachmac wrote:
EastSide wrote:
It was a good game. GM came out and wanted it more.

seriously beballforlife, i don't know what your issue is. Maybe you should stop trolling me so much. It seems pretty pathetic that you made an account just to follow my posts around and try and give me your uncooked hot dogs.

CoachMac, I don't know why you find it amusing. Your team lost, and you kicked off a starter a few days before regionals. I'd honestly like you know what's amusing about any of it? And am curious to what the girl did that was so bad to kick her off the team?

"and wanted it more" that is one of the most overused phrases in sports. It was a one point game.

If wanting it more was all it took to win a championship, we would be at Harbour Station in two weeks. No one wanted it more than my girls yesterday. One of them was helped off the court 4 times and wouldn't have even been playing if it wasn't for the fact it was her last game. You can't tell me the JMA boys and JV boys didn't want it enough either. Seriously, I don't get truly offended often, but don't ever question how bad one of my teams wants to win. You owe an apology to all three of the JMA teams and especially the JV team. I hope know you well enough that you will at least do that.

Are you kidding me right now? I'm done with you. The JV boys played a great game, saying someone wants it more is a common expression.

Perhaps you should wake up from lala land. Remember how It was speculated that ABU indirectly asked you to leave? Remember how much the seniors boys were relieved when you switched over to the girls? This has a common trend doesn't it CoachMac? Huh? what you ask? Read between the lines dude, you're just one man who thinks he is king shit...reality check - you're not.

I was going to go easy on you but face the reality. Have fun, maybe you'll face reality sooner or later.

I'm done with you.


Last edited by EastSide on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac



Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : Moncton, NB

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:14 am

EastSide wrote:
I'll pretend to be this Dustin guy, because you seem to continue to believe I am him. (which I am not)

I think I have complimented many teams on this forum before, yes I have complimented JMA as well. I have gave them credit were credit is due. I said I think a team will win. What's wrong with that? You make you prediction of week, does that make you an expert? Exact same thing, I have even argued saying JMA was ranked to high points. And sorry, I stood up for your team when a guy posted that they weren't good. All you asked him about was fishing? I don't get offensive, if you go through my posts you will find me more or less commenting on teams.

Check my facts? It was posted a few days ago on this very forum. I think you should also reconsider making false claims against me because you seem to have a vendetta against someone else.


So, you now get your facts from this forum? I considered the source and chose to ignore it.

I asked Breaker about fishing because he was trying to bait you, like he used to continually do on the old board. I didn't comment on his silly post because I took it for what it was. As did my players who read it.

In your defence, you have been a big supporter of JMA teams. I'm not disputing that. I just don't feel saying a team "didn't want it enough" in a one point game was highly insulting, considering you weren't at the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
Coachmac



Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : Moncton, NB

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 am

EastSide wrote:
Coachmac wrote:
EastSide wrote:
It was a good game. GM came out and wanted it more.

seriously beballforlife, i don't know what your issue is. Maybe you should stop trolling me so much. It seems pretty pathetic that you made an account just to follow my posts around and try and give me your uncooked hot dogs.

CoachMac, I don't know why you find it amusing. Your team lost, and you kicked off a starter a few days before regionals. I'd honestly like you know what's amusing about any of it? And am curious to what the girl did that was so bad to kick her off the team?

"and wanted it more" that is one of the most overused phrases in sports. It was a one point game.

If wanting it more was all it took to win a championship, we would be at Harbour Station in two weeks. No one wanted it more than my girls yesterday. One of them was helped off the court 4 times and wouldn't have even been playing if it wasn't for the fact it was her last game. You can't tell me the JMA boys and JV boys didn't want it enough either. Seriously, I don't get truly offended often, but don't ever question how bad one of my teams wants to win. You owe an apology to all three of the JMA teams and especially the JV team. I hope know you well enough that you will at least do that.

Are you kidding me right now? I'm done with you. The JV boys played a great game, saying someone wants it more is a common expression.

Perhaps you should wake up from lala land. Remember how ABU indirectly asked you to leave? Remember how much the seniors boys were relieved when you switched over to the girls? This has a common trend doesn't it CoachMac? Huh? what you ask? Read between the lines dude, you're just one man who thinks he is king shit...reality check - you're not.

I was going to go easy on you but face the reality. Have fun, maybe you'll face reality sooner or later.

I'm done with you.

First off, you are getting dangerously close to moving into Libel territory. When I left ABU/Crandall, it was 100% my own decision and the administration will certainly confirm that. They didn't directly or indirectly ask me to leave. I was also asked to come back by the AD since the time I chose to leave. So, that part of your post will be removed, and I am not asking you I am telling you to remove it.

As for the senior boys team, there were two players relieved to see me go, because they got to play this year.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
EastSide



Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:05 am

sue me buddy, You won't get anywhere, it's an open forum. I have had it with you..I changed the quote just to make you happy.

Maybe if you approached me in a move civil manner, instead of attacking me for asking a question then this wouldn't have blown up. Ever consider that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac



Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : Moncton, NB

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:08 am

EastSide wrote:
sue me buddy, You won't get anywhere, it's an open forum. I have had it with you..I changed the quote just to make you happy.

If you thought I wouldn't get anywhere, you wouldn't have changed it. An open forum especially requires the truth when it comes to libel laws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
Coachmac



Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : Moncton, NB

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:12 am

EastSide wrote:
sue me buddy, You won't get anywhere, it's an open forum. I have had it with you..I changed the quote just to make you happy.

Maybe if you approached me in a move civil manner, instead of attacking me for asking a question then this wouldn't have blown up. Ever consider that?

lol......you might want to read back and see who took the shots first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
EastSide



Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:14 am

I changed it because I felt bad. Like I said, i'm done with you. If you want me to delete it then I'd suggest you PM me and give me a hell of a reason why, because I can be reasonable.

I asked you a question and you took off on me. That's what happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac



Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : Moncton, NB

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:17 am

EastSide wrote:
I changed it because I felt bad. Like I said, i'm done with you. If you want me to delete it then I'd suggest you PM me and give me a hell of a reason why, because I can be reasonable.

No, it is fine the way it is. You changed it and I explained the actual facts afterwards. that's good enough for me. As for your feeling bad, it played no part. If you had truly felt bad, you would have deleted it not just changed it to make it legal. If you want to be done with me now, you have my blessing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
Coachmac



Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : Moncton, NB

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:21 am

EastSide wrote:
I changed it because I felt bad. Like I said, i'm done with you. If you want me to delete it then I'd suggest you PM me and give me a hell of a reason why, because I can be reasonable.

I asked you a question and you took off on me. That's what happened.

I'm writing this in all sincerity because you are actually a pretty nice guy in real life. I'm not sure what happens to you when you come on here, but I am certainly not the only person you fight with. Maybe it is the anonymity of it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
rap$tar



Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:36 pm

As a player for JMA, I feel that any comments about us not wanting it enough to win must have been said by someone who didn't watch us play. To say that the other team was better prepared or more skilled could be true, but I can say without a doubt that we played our hearts out last night and until the last buzzer sounded. Everyone brought their A-game and it could have gone either way. So congrats to Dalhousie, Stanley and Grand Manan JV and good luck in your upcoming games. We may have been outscored but it certainly wasn't due to lack of effort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EastSide



Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:47 pm

I'm sorry rapstar, my comment was blown out of context. I know you guys wanted it bad..Everyone does, it's an expression. You guys all played great, I am not arguing the fact. I didn't mean that you guys literally didn't want it less then GM then, what was meant was that GM pulled out the victory is all. You guys played great, things are always as they are perceived to be, I have always supported JMA and will continue to do so in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Through the power of technology we witnessed a win by SV. Great job guys, hairr and all. Harvey and (Giant) Breakers represented well. Hot dogs turned a little cold from all the sour grape juice spilled over them by the eastslider.
Back to top Go down
driver59



Posts : 79
Join date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:13 pm

i would just like to clear up something , the truth of it is is that there were only 2 players sorry to see him go (coachmac) and he knows who they are , and as far as the crandall thing lets not get to carried away about that isue because i doubt if you called crandall's administration they would confirm or deny what happened. just ask yourself why coachmac would have left a university coaching job to coach highschool and then ask why he would switch teams if he is so comitted to the highschool coaching .just a thought not a dig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac



Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : Moncton, NB

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:26 pm

driver59 wrote:
i would just like to clear up something , the truth of it is is that there were only 2 players sorry to see him go (coachmac) and he knows who they are , and as far as the crandall thing lets not get to carried away about that isue because i doubt if you called crandall's administration they would confirm or deny what happened. just ask yourself why coachmac would have left a university coaching job to coach highschool and then ask why he would switch teams if he is so comitted to the highschool coaching .just a thought not a dig

I didn't take it as a dig, Driver. I switched from one high school team to another, within the same school. It was my first time coaching guys and while I loved the athleticism that guys bring to the game, I didn't enjoy the rest of the crap that some of them brought to the table. There were some great guys on that team that I have total respect for and still talk with regularly. Matter of fact, I still speak with the ones that were happy I wasn't going to be coaching them. While girls bring their own issues, it's just where I am happiest coaching(most days....lol).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
BeeBall4Lifee



Posts : 271
Join date : 2010-12-10

PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:02 am

So there was some pretty good JV ball played over the weekend, SV captures both JV titles. the boys played a great game against Harvey and it was a great game to watch!!! Thanks again to Campbellton Middle School / SSHS for hosting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: JV provincials   Today at 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down
 
JV provincials
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HoopLife Forums :: High School :: New Brunswick-
Jump to: