HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

VANCOUVER COLLEGE vs SAINTS JV PLAYOFF GAME 1 MONDAY FEB 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VCALUM

PostSubject: VANCOUVER COLLEGE vs SAINTS JV PLAYOFF GAME 1 MONDAY FEB 14    Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:27 am

VALENTINES DAY MASSACRE???

There is no doubt both teams will be out for blood, in one of the longest standing rivalries in BC School Sports.

The game, originally scheduled to be played as a lead in to the Seniors Game, will go Monday at 5 pm in the VC gym.

Whether your cheering for red or purple or just want to see some hard fought basketball (and crazy fans) come on out to the gym.

Game 2 goes this Wednesday at Saints gym at 6 with the Seniors game following at 7:30.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mocu

PostSubject: VC On Top   Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Wow,
VC wins by 30.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeartBBall

PostSubject: Re: VANCOUVER COLLEGE vs SAINTS JV PLAYOFF GAME 1 MONDAY FEB 14    Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:51 am

How does the private schools playoff work? is it one game determine all?
and what other teams are in the league and their rankings?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: VANCOUVER COLLEGE vs SAINTS JV PLAYOFF GAME 1 MONDAY FEB 14    Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:48 am

I think that the only teams in their league are saints, vc, and stmc.(correct me if I'm wrong)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VCALUM

PostSubject: Re: VANCOUVER COLLEGE vs SAINTS JV PLAYOFF GAME 1 MONDAY FEB 14    Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:37 am

HeartBBall wrote:
How does the private schools playoff work? is it one game determine all?
and what other teams are in the league and their rankings?

Teams play each other twice. If tie, then I believe it either come down to point differential or third game. I believe, then Winner gets 1/2 berth to provincials but must play Vancouver 2 to get in. 2nd place team in independent then has a multiple game play in opportunity to challenge for berth to provincials but not sure who they must play (feel free to correct me if I am wrong).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VANCOUVER COLLEGE vs SAINTS JV PLAYOFF GAME 1 MONDAY FEB 14    Today at 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down

VANCOUVER COLLEGE vs SAINTS JV PLAYOFF GAME 1 MONDAY FEB 14
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1