HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

VC vs SAINTS GAME 2 TODAY at SAINTS 6PM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VCALUM

PostSubject: VC vs SAINTS GAME 2 TODAY at SAINTS 6PM    Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:49 am

VC enters hostile territory today as they attempt to beat Saints twice in three days.

Saints needs a win. With what will no doubt be packed gym for the Varsity game that follows, Saints will have the fans on their side. Should be a good game.

Get there early if you want a seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cj35

PostSubject: Re: VC vs SAINTS GAME 2 TODAY at SAINTS 6PM    Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:09 pm

VC will likely win with ease.

VC vs Churchill who will likely be Vancouver #2 though not a rivalry will be a much more interesting game. Loser is is finished.

Again, VC, Kits and Churchill all deserve to be at provincials, strange how they all can be at the grade 9 level but not at the grade 10 level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: VC vs SAINTS GAME 2 TODAY at SAINTS 6PM    Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:46 pm

not only were vc, kits, and churchill all in the grade nine provincials they all finished in the top 6!(Vc dropped out but had made it to the semis)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cj35

PostSubject: Re: VC vs SAINTS GAME 2 TODAY at SAINTS 6PM    Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:58 pm

[quote="coach fabio"]not only were vc, kits, and churchill all in the grade nine provincials they all finished in the top 6!(Vc dropped out but had made it to the semis)[/quote]

Yes it's too bad when a system cheats the kids that work so hard to get there.

It's ok I guess for VC and Kits. I see them having strong senior teams. I think Churchill will see a real drop off as seniors next year. Especially if Mindy stays down.

I would bet that Independent #2 and Vancouver #3 will be stronger than the 4th Vancouver Island team that makes it to provincials due to the fact that SMUS hosts (giving Van Island and extra berth)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: VC vs SAINTS GAME 2 TODAY at SAINTS 6PM    Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:28 pm

this doesn't sound right to me but I heard that VC only beat saints 72-70 is this true?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VC vs SAINTS GAME 2 TODAY at SAINTS 6PM    Today at 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down

VC vs SAINTS GAME 2 TODAY at SAINTS 6PM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1