This week should be about:
-Focusing on what you do well and being a positive mind set about it.
- Making sure you are physically ready to play hard and defend for 2 40 minute games. (Fresh legs, as injury free as possible, in a place mentaly to achieve peak performance).
- There are two games to win this weekend so adding new things or complicating things this week can have kids looking ahead or focused on the wrong things. If you want to add a wrinkle or something new for the kids to focus on during the week as a distraction/tactic save it until the week you only have 1 opponent to prep for.
- I would do more walkthroughs and talking about situations, then high intensity reps and we would shoot the ball a ton.
- I would avoid any conversation about the possible Sat opponent and make it about Friday night.
- Review situations: inbounds, press breaker, foul shots, jump ball, last second etc. Things we can control because we know they'll happen.