HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Single 'A' Bathurst wins 'AAA' title....that is outstanding!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Breaker '84-'88

PostSubject: Single 'A' Bathurst wins 'AAA' title....that is outstanding!   Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Whaddya mean they are not single 'A' ?? Didn't they play single 'A' Campobello for a banner a couple of years ago? Ummm...yes they did. Now you know how foolish the system is.....congrats to Bathurst for their first legit title, at least in the modern era.

Congrats to Devon Park for CRUSHING Harvey....it was over quick. Harvey shot 8-30 in the first half....I can shoot better with my feet. Sorry MacMullin, another loss to your resume....anybody notice how he gave no credit to Devon Park....it was all about his team....typical.

I'm surprised I'm still allowed to post...it looks like we are now in a dictatorship. I thought I lived in Canada, not China...

Future topics that i will discuss (if I'm allowed) - (1) How the system should work, and (2)how NB can start competing with the bigger provinces.....stay tuned friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' Bathurst wins 'AAA' title....that is outstanding!   Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:19 am

GM Breaker '84-'88 wrote:

Whaddya mean they are not single 'A' ?? Didn't they play single 'A' Campobello for a banner a couple of years ago? Ummm...yes they did. Now you know how foolish the system is.....congrats to Bathurst for their first legit title, at least in the modern era.

Congrats to Devon Park for CRUSHING Harvey....it was over quick. Harvey shot 8-30 in the first half....I can shoot better with my feet. Sorry MacMullin, another loss to your resume....anybody notice how he gave no credit to Devon Park....it was all about his team....typical.

I'm surprised I'm still allowed to post...it looks like we are now in a dictatorship. I thought I lived in Canada, not China...

Future topics that i will discuss (if I'm allowed) - (1) How the system should work, and (2)how NB can start competing with the bigger provinces.....stay tuned friends.

Hahaha. I'm a benevolent dictator. Plus, I usually love reading your drivel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com

Single 'A' Bathurst wins 'AAA' title....that is outstanding!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1