HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

is Raymond gonna fall when jimmys gone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WHITEboiBALLA

PostSubject: is Raymond gonna fall when jimmys gone?   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:13 pm

what are your thoughts on raymonds sports team when they lose there allstar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WHITEboiBALLA

PostSubject: Re: is Raymond gonna fall when jimmys gone?   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:23 pm

he's a one man show and gets to much hype about being so good at everything cmon everyone get of his dick he's good but that's not gonna fly when he moves up Raymond is soon to be done cause they focus on a few players to perfect that there screwed for when they need to rely on there "no name" rookies instead of there "name brand" players like ralphs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NuthinButNet

PostSubject: Re: is Raymond gonna fall when jimmys gone?   Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:17 am

Some one is a little jealous.............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WHITEboiBALLA

PostSubject: Re: is Raymond gonna fall when jimmys gone?   Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:24 am

not at all!!! I just find it funny how someone so selfish is so looked up to as a role moddle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unregistered user

PostSubject: Re: is Raymond gonna fall when jimmys gone?   Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:55 am

Really another hate on Jimmy thread. I agree jealousy is alive and well on the forum. Why can't people just enjoy the fact that he is a fantastic player that is a treat to watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
disturbed

PostSubject: spell check   Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:35 am

I find it funny that someone who can't spell comes on here and tries to make an intelligent argument. Nevermind, you obviously weren't trying to be intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jazzfan12

PostSubject: Re: is Raymond gonna fall when jimmys gone?   Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:25 am

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the team will be fine. Maybe not next year, but look at the track record. Raymond hoops have been at a high level for a very long time, there's something you've got that's really working - I don't know if it's the coaches, the style of play, or what it is, but it wins games. And it's fun to watch.

I'm not from Alberta, but from what I've seen from LIT, every couple years, the next star to build around, like Jimmy, comes along, and the team doesn't skip a beat.

Are there any up and coming jr players at Raymond? Who else will be back from the sr. team? From what I've seen, there's a nice supporting cast there - some good big men, and some outside shooters. Heck, I could play for a team like that... just crash the boards, shoot open jumpers when Jimmy's double/triple-teamed... maybe I should come out of retirement?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is Raymond gonna fall when jimmys gone?   Today at 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down

is Raymond gonna fall when jimmys gone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1