HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

All-Star game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dogcatrabbit1

PostSubject: All-Star game   Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Who looked good at this years all star game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dogcatrabbit1

PostSubject: Re: All-Star game   Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:23 pm

I think it was an all around good game, but the guys who impressed me the most were Brad States of course, Matt Daley, and Richie Wilkins, another player who played well was Justin Corey, he shot the lights out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lebronrocks

PostSubject: Re: All-Star game   Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:56 pm

the girls game was Ok but not as exciting as the boys.The AAA players stood out like you said but some of the AA Allstars were pretty good too. Not all , for most there was a big difference in ability between AAA and AA players. However the big kid from Minto played very well. the announcer said he had 29pts. He should probably be playing college basketball somewhere next year.Anybody know if he is? The other AA player who impressed me was the kid from CNBA (Black jersey).He played very well , is quick, tough , can score. He could also be a good player at a small school like STU or MTA.
Spurrell , Esson, lafleur , Wilkins, Goucher , States , Daley ,Doucet ,Dow and Shea all probably ACAA or AUS next year. But the Minto Kid (Corey ? I think ) and Peterson (CNBA) and Moffit when the time comes, could all play at the next level as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dogcatrabbit1

PostSubject: Re: All-Star game   Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Yeah it's Justin Corey from Minto, I've seen him play in a few games this year and the ones I did, he didn't miss, one game a saw he hit 13 threes and another he scored 56 points or something. I heard he average around 40+ a game. As of now, I don't think he was recruited anywhere's. Peterson and moffit could play at a higher level as well. But I think Corey is the top AA player from what I seen. Most of the AAA guys stood out, a few kinda flew under the radar, but they all played well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Defensewinsgames

PostSubject: Re: All-Star game   Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:14 pm

dogcatrabbit1 wrote:
Yeah it's Justin Corey from Minto, I've seen him play in a few games this year and the ones I did, he didn't miss, one game a saw he hit 13 threes and another he scored 56 points or something. I heard he average around 40+ a game. As of now, I don't think he was recruited anywhere's. Peterson and moffit could play at a higher level as well. But I think Corey is the top AA player from what I seen. Most of the AAA guys stood out, a few kinda flew under the radar, but they all played well.

Justin has not been recruited by anyone yet because he is only in grade 11.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dogcatrabbit1

PostSubject: Re: All-Star game   Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:23 am

Defensewinsgames wrote:
dogcatrabbit1 wrote:

Justin has not been recruited by anyone yet because he is only in grade 11.

No he is in grade 12, I seen him play and was talking to some guys, he is a grade 12 student.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b-ballplaya23

PostSubject: Re: All-Star game   Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:42 pm

dogcatrabbit1 wrote:

I agree he is a good player, but I wouldn't go as far as to say he is the best player in AA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-Star game   Today at 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down

All-Star game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1