HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Calgary city fnals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: Calgary city fnals   Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:24 pm

First, Congrats to the Miami heat. I mean bishop grandin ghosts. Well deserved they played a solid game last night. #22 was lights out, put on a great shooting performance. I thought one of the major keys was the play of #13. He is a great pg and plays very tough defense, he made #5 from Lacombe work every possession. The interior play for grandin was also great outreboundin the smaller laser side and contesting every shot.
Unfortunatley, Lacombe relies on two players and both of those players were having very off days. #9 from Lacombe is pretty much unguardable one on one but coolant find his outside stroke which I think is very unorthodox. And #5 also very quick and beat all defenders could not find any rhythem.
Provicials will be great this year. I think Lacombe can definitely make a run if they get hot. Western will hopefully get crowfoot back, grandin obviuosly has the depth, I think they use too many players. I think they would be much better if they only played 8 guys. Raymond is the team to beat. Should be exciting. My prediction. Western. If crowfoot is healthy. If not I'll take the comets
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Calgary city fnals   Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:33 pm

I agree, should be a very interesting provs. Even if Crowfoot does come back, he wont be 100% and definetly wont have the rythem he would normally have had he not been hurt. Its gonna take a solid effort from everyone there to bring it to Calgary. Lacombe, unless they repeat last nights performance should also fair well, they cant possibly play worse than last night I think. Grandin, solid, can go far with a lot of teams. From what I hear, Raymond is really the top dog here. Jimmy scoring 32.5ppg, pretttty crazyyy but I looked at game scores and really the comets have had most of their games with 40+ point wins, some even 90point margins. We'll see how things turn out when they play some more solid programs from edmonton and calg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calgary city fnals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1